Tuesday, March 18, 2008

NewFoundMe -IsItAPOGEE ??

I remember as a kid, writing "Dear Diary" to my personal notebook, now that notebook has taken a more digitised form but the writer is still a kid, getting excited by every new wave of emotion. So let's see what we have in store -

There is this tiny something which has been giving me tiny sensations of pleasure and a hidden minuscule fear questioning its persistence- it is a feeling that i have matured :)
In my adolescence i told myself once - 'dude there are hundreds of things to see, feelings to be felt - so stop clinching with the most boring ones.' This self-talk didn't help me then, but i see it taking shape now. It may be a result of ten days of pure managerial work (with no "academic responsibilities" in picture :P ) that brought this or it may be the most important decision I have taken of late (mystified :D) - that has done it.
It is neither - I think this is one stage that had to come, that had been preparing itself since a long time, it's just that it has manifested itself now. I don't call this new found sensibility a "phase" of life - rather i choose to call it a "stage" - it is like a platform - upon which i stand now and upon which will i decide the course of my remaining life. As I said - the fear does exist - just as it does for any other good thing - but accompanying it is a self-formed belief that "this is to stay".

I remember a close friend telling me "corruption is extending your right over something which is not 'rightfully' yours" - what he forgot mentioning was that the decision of its 'rightful ownership' is something which you take yourself - and don't let others decide and tell you. --I have been toying with certain things of late, maybe my next post will say something about it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger