Thursday, March 28, 2013

Claustrophobic Peace


This spontaneously written piece captures the mixed sense of feelings that I feel when made to sit through hours and hours of academic inputs in the academy training. It may be childish, yet it does justice to a part of me. 

....................

Oh what is left here for me to see
Wen my future lies somewhere so far from thee

I am quieter than i have ever been
Accepting no one as close to me

I cant see why this is so necessary
Why to waste the time that is so costly

Please let me go, you heartless procedure!
Let me embrace the reality

Let me see how wise i have become
Give me challenges that matter to them

Maybe somewhere i see why this is
Maybe it is too cruel for me to accept

Still it doesn't douse the angst i feel
For the pain is real in these tests from high above..


No comments:

Powered By Blogger