Wednesday, July 14, 2021

The Connect

 I never lose it…

    On days with machine like structure;

        Even those with unmanageable mayhem,

It's always there -

The connection- to the one above;

The connection - to the one within

 

I live through it…

    In moments of effortless brilliance;

        Even those of suicidal heaviness,

It's always there -

The link - to my divine self;

The link - to the real me

 

I shine through it...

    In moments of deepest slumbers;

        Even those of excruciating wakefulness,

It's always there –

That connection -  that link -

 

Through calm or chaos -

Of the body or the mind;

        I am still connected- I am still linked.

Through that which sustains it all -         my breath…

This Breath.

2 comments:

Aman Pathak said...

Greetings sir! Myself Aman Pathak. I've sent you a message on your linkedin profile about the query & research I've done. I'd really appreciate if you could spare few minutes of your precious time to go through it. Looking for a positive response. Thank you!

Expressing Shailaja said...

Beautiful

Powered By Blogger